Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fashion 411 this Fall

So I got my latest issue of teen vogue yesterday!


I LOVE EMMA STONE, first of all shes an amazing actress..
I also love her red hair!! Its like a firery flurry of bombshell and she has
a flawless face.

I think this magazine is inspiring to me and other teenage girls
because it gives fashion and beauty advice that can help
boost confidence and self esteem with a little bit of fun!



I liked this page of the magazine....

Take Kim Kardashian as an example in a bright pair of J Brands..
An absolutely fabulous outfit. How you can get the look with some pieces
you may have in your closet, WHITE V-NECK.... FUN SCARF... LEATHER JACKET..... NICE NEUTRAL/EARTHTONE CLUTCH...
COLORED JEANS FROM J BRAND or other COLORED JEAN (have fun with whatever color you choose!)














Nicole Richie goes feminine with Lavender jeans:



This outfit works for night or daytime because she is wearing a dark top and pairing it with a lighter colored jean and adding black booties for the shoe. Its like a 2 for 1, because Floral is in and so are colored jeans... A classic piece that she is wearing like i had said earlier is a pair of black booties because honestly they are a staple just like the LBD..


FOR THOSE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE TERM LBD: Little Black Dress

3 comments:

  1. Good Post!! Keep up the good work, I love your blog!! www.foxtrotbravo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete