Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Amazing Skin Routine

I know, I know... Its a bit unusual to talk about my skin routine but it works..
I dont have a lot of acne, but it certainly helps when I have a breakout or unruly zit that shows up the day before picture day and it wont go away. Here are some of the products I use:

First, I start out with the  ALLURE winning face wash by Neutrogena:
Pink Grapefruit, (P.S. it smells good too)



















Then I dry my face off thoroughly and apply Clinique Gel Acne Solutions:


















To moisturize, I use Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion:















This is what I was talking about, If you have a sudden zit that is yucky... All you have to do is apply this
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion with a q-tip directly on the problem area and wait overnight and wash it off in the morning with the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit wash again.


















It took me awhile to figure out what would work for me but I finally found it..
Hope it works for you too-
Kayli (the girl next door)

No comments:

Post a Comment