Monday, January 16, 2012

My Favorites OVERLOAD! Part 1

Okay so this lipgloss is amazing! It cost$18 and its in a color called ELECTRIC,
its a great way to add a pop of color to your lips.

I just got this NARS one yesterday and it cost$24 but I like how long it last on my lips,
its in a color called TURKISH DELIGHT. I want
to get another color called ORGASM.. I know they have weird
names but they are really good lip glosses.

I have had this one for a while now but I like this one too,
its from Victoria's Secret.. It should cost around $7 or right
now they are having a special 2/$12 or 4/$20.

I dont usually like nude lipsticks but I fell
in love with this one from MAC and its in a
color called HONEY KISS in matte for around $15.

Need I explain why this is my absolute MUST HAVE!
It should cost about $3 and it hydrates my lips for hours and
it has menthol or mint extract to make your lips feel tingly and
soft.

I got this baby lips for Christmas and it adds good color,
it tastes REALLY yummy too. Its like tropical flavor,
however it doesn't last as long as Burt's Bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment