Friday, February 17, 2012

What's A Girl To Do...

"So many trends to keep up with..."and "So many great designers like Rebecca Minkoff, Betsey Johnson, etc!" I have a ramen noodle budget with Gucci taste, what's a girl to do??
Well it turns out many designers are coming out with cheaper lines of clothing that are absolutely fabulous. Jason Wu has his line at target and may I say I LOVE IT! Plus it fits my budget once again, another designer (Betsey Johnson) has a cheaper line as well called Pink Patch. Betsey Johnson really catches my eye, not only because of her OUTRAGEOUS style but because Pink Patch is young and fresh! Michael Kors has many things that are worthy of many oohs and ahhs.. He has a handful of pieces at Nordstroms...Did I mention all of the to die for nail trends as well?!? HOT colors are Bright Pinks, Cool Corals, Greens, Foundation/Nude Colors, and twisted French Manis? Yes Yes my dears all those nail colors and trends.. Many designers turned to Essie for the runway.. One of my favorite websites is www.refinery29.com because it has everything you need to know about fashion and beauty.. From New York to LA this website helps me a ton!!! designers? Maybe its in the fashion trend forecast for mixing patterns and textures?? MY FAVORITE DESIGNER IS ALICE+OLIVIA.. if I had my own line it would be like this IM DROOLING!







Alice+Olivia:





No comments:

Post a Comment