Monday, July 23, 2012

Its that time of year again....

 Yep you heard right! Summer is coming to an end, and I don't like it... The sheer thought of starting high school, (OVERWHELMING and EXCITING). My mornings will start to look a little like this: [1.WAKE UP, 2.Eat breakfast, 3.Get my clothes on, 4.Put on makeup, 5.Do my hair, 6.STRESS OUT a teensy bit scattering all over the house looking frantically for my school bag and lastly 7. Getting to school on time without being lost in the crowd.] So there you go, how my mind works. Its a miracle I even can complete sentences sometimes. I still have a month before I go back to school, but as a teenage girl that is "CLEARLY" not enough time to go school shopping and get enough zzz's to even stay awake the next day while putting a smile on your face and actually look decent. I have kind of developed my own style already, PREPPY! Here are some of my favorite must have fall pieces:















No comments:

Post a Comment