Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My March Favorites

 March is my favorite month of the year for many reasons:
1. My birthday is in March :)
2. Spring is starting and flowers are in bloom
3. Summer is just around the corner
4. It stays lighter out later

First of all, school is almost done and that makes me happy. I love school but it feels like my brain needs a mental break from everything going on. With dance everyday, homework and friends it gets tough and busy. It's a struggle maintaining great grades but I think every teenager deals with it. Second of all, my birthday is in 16 and ill be 15 years old. One year closer to driving and freedom to go anywhere (within reason of course.) LOL! So "marching fourth", here are some of my recent favorites:



Tribal Print/Neon Bathing suit (Target $30)
Sequin Top (Kohls)
My favorite doggies (Pink VS)
My favorite nail art




Chevron socks (Vans)

Turkish Delight (NARS)



http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w385/caligirl_98/BlogSignature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment